• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Cat Back Magnaflow Exhaust

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
At least the is an aftermarket parts... I feel for those that are waiting on stock parts.

TricoatGS

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS
HA, I've been waiting on this for a year and a half now and have given up, deleting my mufflers in spring time because hell will freeze over by the time magna flow gets off their chairs.

dmr02

Toronto, Ontario
Buick Ownership
18 Regal GS
HA, I've been waiting on this for a year and a half now and have given up, deleting my mufflers in spring time because hell will freeze over by the time magna flow gets off their chairs.
Deleted mine. Took awhile to get used to because it is so muted stock but, all in all am ok with it. Mite put some flowmaster super 10’s back there or something like that after winter. Lots of drone at 2k

TricoatGS

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS
What do you have? And you just deleted the mufflers ?
Deleted mine. Took awhile to get used to because it is so muted stock but, all in all am ok with it. Mite put some flowmaster super 10’s back there or something like that after winter. Lots of drone at 2k

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Drone no bueno.

When cruising the EcoTech likes to live at around 2K. My perfect world would give me a rumble at idle, stock sound from roughly 2K to 4K and a wail at higher RPM. But that's as likely as a unicorn.

1500cc

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
I'd like to see something like the Solo Performance exhaust that I had on my G8 GT. Completely eliminates the muffler, but there's a tuned pipe that is adjustable to get the exact right harmonics to cancel out the drone. Here's an example from eBay

And here's what it sounded like accelerating from a stop. Gawd I miss that sound. Even my C6 doesn't sound as good.

1500cc

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
Would be nice if it could sound like the Camaro which has the same V6.

That has to be one of the best V6s I've ever heard.

I got looking at the Solo website (that I linked above) for V6 kits and sure enough they have one for V6 Camaros. Maybe I'll try to figure out the dimensions needed for the tuned runner (the important part of the whole deal) and try to weld something up in my garage just for sh|ts and giggles.

Banjo

Buick Ownership
2018 Reagal GS
Me neither, last time I emailed them about it they gave me attitude through the email so I gave up, I also don't think they should be advertising it on their site if its not ready.
What do mean Attitude can you clarify ?

TricoatGS

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS
What do mean Attitude can you clarify ?
I've only emailed them twice. I waited like 6 months then emailed them again and they pretty much told me to stop emailing them and when the product is ready I will be notified. I was just asking for a update.

BahamaTodd

3.8L Member
Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
I think part of the problem is they use donor vehicles to develop their exhausts. They probably haven't even had anyone donate their GS, and its not worth their effort to find one.

TricoatGS

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal GS
I think part of the problem is they use donor vehicles to develop their exhausts. They probably haven't even had anyone donate their GS, and its not worth their effort to find one.
Odd, they've developed a cat back for the Stinger GT, but I'm sure they must sell more then the GS but not a huge amount.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
Yeah, I want a louder car at cruising speeds with no performance increase! Oh, I get to spend $600 for this, yeah!

Pedal Commander