CD holder

Mikebinok

Oklahoma
2013 Buick Verano Turbo
Ripped onto a USB thumb drive! :p

But if you don't want to do that, the only suggestions I have are the obvious one of in the bin between the front seats, or the slightly less obvious one of in the pocket behind the passenger seat (assuming the driver will be accessing them). In both cases, I'd recommend in some sort of CD carrier, probably limited to a small number if you want to fit them in the pocket behind the seat.

jldavis

2013 Verona T
I have two small circular holders(10 ea) that I keep in the driver's door slot. Still have room for other stuff.

BarMixer

Delaware
2005 Lacrosse 2013 Verano "T"
Ripped onto a USB thumb drive! :p

But if you don't want to do that, the only suggestions I have are the obvious one of in the bin between the front seats, or the slightly less obvious one of in the pocket behind the passenger seat (assuming the driver will be accessing them). In both cases, I'd recommend in some sort of CD carrier, probably limited to a small number if you want to fit them in the pocket behind the seat.
I agree - I have loaded a bunch onto a usb, and have it set up to shuffle

Carleen

Buick
Thanks everyone for your suggestions I like them all. I did order a couple of small cd holders to store in the passenger side door for now. I wish I had a smart phone so I could use pandora but for now I will use the cd player. Thanks again and have a great day. Carleen

Carleen

Buick
I went on youtube and there is and adapter that I can put on my iPod, that way I can use the car stereo for get a better sound. Carleen

alpet

Cranston, RI
2012 Crystal Red Verano - window tint - lip spoiler
I tend to use XM radio set to my favorite station.... this eliminates any hardware.

I use Pandora periodically, but it cuts out sometimes...XM is more reliable.

tmccord27

Buick
XM for the Win..... I have not used a CD in years once I got my first vehicle with XM..
Rumor has it, the next year model or two from now, CD players will no longer be standard in vehicles.

cjmnews

Buick Verano 2012, BuicK Terraza 2007, Chevrolet Trailblazer 2003
I like the old iPod in the center console as my music selection.

That allows me to have playlists for me, my wife and daughter when they are in the car, and there are no ads (unlike XM) and I don't have to listen to tracks I don't like.

I currently have a 5th generation nano in there.

Turbo Buick Badge