Center dash speaker replacement

Stickman15

Buick Ownership
2015 regal
I recently purchased a 2015 Buick regal with the seven speaker base package. I would like to get more mid range quality, brass instrumentation, piano, etc. The easiest speaker to replace would be the center Dash. It’s a 3 1/2 inch almost 4 ohm speaker. Thought I’d replace with a two way speaker. Lots of choices don’t have a clue. Any recommendations?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
To find what will fit your listing needs and your vehicle, speaker size, ohms, frequency response. If you check online there's frequency listed that will tell which ones are working on bass, mid range and highs.

Also not sure if you are not getting the range from the radio adjustments, while replacing the center speaker might be enough the two door panel speakers might be a consideration if the center doesn't make it after installation.

Stickman15

Buick Ownership
2015 regal
Thanks for the info. I actually got around to pulling the center dash speaker and it’s an 8 ohm. Currently I can’t replace it with a 4 ohm without stressing the amplifier and possibly wrecking it. Strangely enough, the system sounds better without the center speaker. The other speakers must get more power with it gone. I may just leave it that way.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.