• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

CenterStRegal

CenterStRegal

West Virginia
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal CXL Turbo
This is pretty new to me...as is my 2011 CXL turbo...in fact picking it up this afternoon...Maybe I should start with Hello...what I really need to know is where I can purchase body molded splash guards for this car

goobee

Sunny California
Buick Ownership
2011 Opel Insignia CXL T07
Now there's an excited new owner. :D Post up pics.

Those moldings of which you speak of are available from the dealer. They are quite ugly though in my opinion.

Detroit, USA
Congratulations on your purchase! I would also recommend speaking with your local dealer regarding this option. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

CenterStRegal

West Virginia
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal CXL Turbo
Thanks for the replys...It is a beautiful 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo 1 option...summit white with cashmere leather and cocoa trim...18 in. Q56 wheels. I checked with dealer and they do not have any clue where to get splash guards...I do have Weathertech digital fit all weather floor mats ordered...and I took some ones advice from the forum and had the dealer remove the E85 badge from the trunk lid...looks much better...I found a guy on e-bay that has no drill molded guards but I have to check a little more...a little nervous...this is the best car I have ever had...any advice welcome and thanks all:cool: