• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

change speaker

CarbonBlackCXS

Have you removed the trunk liner under the parcel shelf to take a look? That's where I'd start. You should be able to tell how they are fastened in there. If you have the HK sound system there'll be two on each side. Not sure about the other models.

coolpat1

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
is there a special tool i need to remove to remove the liner

- - - Updated - - -

can you post the data sheet

Milehighassassin

Buick Ownership
Buick
A pillar= the part that holds the windshield on. Connect basically the dash to the roof, what your door is mounted beneath.

B Pillar: Where your seatbelt comes out of

c Pillar: What the rear window is mounted to, where your rear seatbelts come out of.

CarbonBlackCXS

Viewing the car from the side, front to back, the pillars are the roof supports with A being the windshield support, the B pillar is the one between the front and rear doors, the C-pillar is the upright that joins the rear side windows to the rear window.

shootshescores

Buick Ownership
Buick
is there anyway you can post a diagram on how to replace rear speaker thank you
I am looking into the factory system and was wondering if you could supply any wiring diagrams and component locations for the 2012 base and HK stereo system. I am hoping to purchase and install the HK premium system 6x9 subwoofers and hopefully I can run them from the existing amp in the system. First I need to solve whether the amplifiers are different or the same. If they are the same, I'm hoping GM just decided not to utilize the subwoofer output channels and I can tap into them. It would be a huge favor for me if you could PM me any information that could help. The service manuals are hundreds of dollars and I just can't justify paying that.

Buck000

Buick Ownership
2018 LaCrosse Essence 4c 2.5L
They hold the roof up
Or more to the question, they are the plastic moldings that cover the pillars. The pillars are the things that hold the roof up, the windshield and rear glass in and the doors are mounted just beneath the pillars.

Buck000

Buick Ownership
2018 LaCrosse Essence 4c 2.5L
is there a special tool i need to remove to remove the liner

- - - Updated - - -

can you post the data sheet
There are certain tools that are designed specifically for removing moldings, liners, etc. These can be found on amazon by entering in the search bar of Amazon's site, trunk liner clips and tools"

Alacran

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick LaCrosse
i used a panel popper to get the interior trim pieces off.

My rear speaker blew out...insufficient glue in the center.

To remove the rear deck i had to remove the c-pillar interior trim and the rear seat side pods. there was an electrical connection that had to be undone with rear deck loose but still in place.

Alacran

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick LaCrosse
i also had to go through the trunk to remove some nuts. my rear deck had stud on it that protrude down towards the speaker...again no special tools just a panel popper and wrench and a ton of patience...

Turbo Buick Badge