• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

changing farenheit to celcius on 94 roadmaster

94roadmonster

recently my family bought a 94 roadmaster from the states(i live in canada) since we had a 92 but wanted a 94 for the lt1 and unlike the 92 it doesn't have a simple conversion button for the temperature and i was wondering if anyone knew how to change it from farenheit to celcius in the climate control

Last edited:

Buffman

Tire Smoking Fury
MI
Buick Ownership
Roadmaster
hmm there might be a way but I don't really know if there is or not. I will do some digging.
Matt

Grumpy

Nitromethane Junkie
  • Begin by subtracting 32 from the Fahrenheit number.
  • Divide the answer by 9.
  • Then multiply that answer by 5.
Sorry.......couldn't resist. I would think it is a matter of a module or programming but have no clue where to look.

Malinda

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I know this is an old thread but if it helps someone in the future... ; )

By the steering column on the left there is a button with e/m on it. Press that button to move between English and Metric units.

Griswold

Buick Ownership
Buick Roadmaster
I know this is an old thread but if it helps someone in the future... ; )

By the steering column on the left there is a button with e/m on it. Press that button to move between English and Metric units.
Not on mine there isn't (96 RMW).

gunslinger

Buick Ownership
Roadmaster 1995 sedan
I just created an account to bump this question, does anyone know a way to change to electronic climate control units from F to C. I haven't seen no E/M buttons anywhere on the dash. I heard rumor that grounding a pin on the control unit plug would change the unit. Any truth behind that?

Griswold

Buick Ownership
Buick Roadmaster
There is a way to do it, but you might have to get the dealer to do it. I've seen used GMs cross the border and have the units changed (including one I used to own).

gunslinger

Buick Ownership
Roadmaster 1995 sedan
Okay, that's bad news, if it's the only way. There aren't any decent GM dealers on this damn country and the ones there are, do not have any special tools for the american cars.

Turbo Buick Badge