• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Chrom GM Badge

jase386

5.7L LT1 Member
I read an article Several months ago saying that GM would begin adding a small chrome GM logo to the front fenders of all GM cars, it would be between the wheel and the door and be a little Badge like they used to put on the old Square GM made Trucks. Has anyone seen any of these being added to new GM cars, i havent seen them in my area.

jase386

5.7L LT1 Member
thanks for that. i love that idea. its in a bad place on that Terraza. i kinda figured they would go for above the side moldings. i wouldnt mind having that on a 99 park avenue, but i wouldnt do it, im a nut for keeping things they way they came.

Liberty Buick #!

New River, AZ
It is a part you can buy from your Part Dept. and stick on any car, it will come with the double stick foam tape. Part #15223484 List $4.75

HiHoSilver

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Buick LaCrosse Avenir AWD
Thanks for the part number! I saw these logos on the '06 Impala SS and Lacrosse's at dealers in my area and want them for my car. Do you know if they are available to order immediately?

HiHoSilver

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Buick LaCrosse Avenir AWD
The pair I ordered came in last week to my dealer. I put them on my PA Ultra over the weekend..... They look rather nice on it.. :)

Turbo Buick Badge