Chrome lower grille trim?

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
I can't seem to find a source fot the chrome trim piece that can be added to extend the chrome line from the fog lights across the front. Anyone know where to find these?

Cman50

York, PA
Buick 2010 CXS w/TP
Just remember that as you're installing it, do not widen the trench that the existing grill fits into. Use the natural tension of the chrome trim to apply the pressure for bonding. It will take you some time to complete, but in the end, it will adhere permanently. I applied mine roughly 1 inch at a time and I've had mine on for quite some time now thru God knows how many car washes w/o any degradation of the trim whatsoever.

Barry

Palm Springs, CA.
2012 LaCrosse Mocha Steel Prem. pkg, chrome wheels HUD, 2013 Verano Turbo Mocha Bronze Metallic.
Well, I received the chrome grille trim. I know others have installed it but.....the piece I got was not even close to being able to fit. I used a hair dryer like the instructions said (don't have a heat gun) and after just a few seconds...the finish wrinkled!! That did it....no way is that junk going on my car! I messed with it a bit more to see if a fit could be accomplished but doubt it. I know....operator error! I accept that but the trim needs to be a closer fit to start with.

MHT

Indiana
With my 2010 Genesis I changed out the emblem from the H to the wings, on the trunk, wheels and changed out the steering wheel module. I than decided like some others to remove the Genesis 4.6 from the trunk lid, big mistake, as a ghost image of the emblem caused by the adhesive was left. It cost me a couple hundreds dollars to get a professional detailer to undo what I did trying to polish the ghost image out. Fortunately no damaged was done to the finish and I put the emblem back on.
Adding insult to injury I ended up having to trade the car in. The lesson learned was to leave well enough alone so I am not making any modifications to my LaCrosse, no foot well nor cup holder lighting, no rear spoiler, wheels or tires. I am keeping this car just as it is, so Barry to not feel bad.

pogster

Alberta
Well, I received the chrome grille trim. I know others have installed it but.....the piece I got was not even close to being able to fit. I used a hair dryer like the instructions said (don't have a heat gun) and after just a few seconds...the finish wrinkled!! That did it....no way is that junk going on my car! I messed with it a bit more to see if a fit could be accomplished but doubt it. I know....operator error! I accept that but the trim needs to be a closer fit to start with.
Bummer! Too bad to because I think the bar looks pretty good.

Turbo Buick Badge