Wanted Class 3/4 tow hitch for 94 RM wagon

Buick Ownership
1994 Roadmaster wagon
Hi. I am new to the group. I am looking for a class 3/4 2" receiver tow hitch for my 94 RM wagon. Drawtite # 41509, Reese 33007, or Hidden hitch # 82005. I bought the wagon to tow a mini sprint racer and can only find the dinky 1 1/4" class 2 hitch. If anyone has a decent one to sell, please email pictures and price including shipping to 32131 Florida. My email is suncycler00@hotmail.com. Thank you!!

Fixer-Upper

Buick Ownership
Roadmaster wagon, currently, lost to time many more
Good luck in finding one. I recently found the NLA and very rare 42211 b/d sedan body for a recently purchased Caddy Fleetwood in a non descript salvage yard where thr car was in the pile to be crushed.
I have a RMW and had a similar problem finding one.Trailer King in New York found it for me. For the eternity of the internet: there are places in California, Oregon, New York and Uhaul at their center in Arizona that will build one. This is the 'call everyone in the phone book' part. There is also a place near Tampa that stockpiles old hitches, I don't remember the name of the company.
Hicks Welding in Lakeland will make you one and I had set an appointment for the Caddy until I just happened to find one. There is also someone online, KDS Performance, who is making kits or maybe even the whole hitch and that is better covered on the impala forum.
I wish all the luck in finding one. It can be very frustrating. I paid unicorn price for mine- plus shipping. Had I known about Hicks I would have just gone there and they would have been cheaper.

Dan

Edit: clarified location

Last edited:

rhbelter

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
Carmel
Buick Ownership
Looking for a Roadmaster Wagon
Ahoy, FL,
Or anyone else. I have a 3/4" hitch. Too small for most everything, but it could be used as a pattern to build 'better/stronger

Enjoy /s/ Bob rhbelter@comcast,net