• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Cluster

Bonze72

Buick Ownership
Lesabre
Have a 2000 lesabre fuel gage going to empty as the radio shut off randomly as sone as radio comes back so does the fuel reading any ideals ?

W.Lasabre

Buick Ownership
2004 Buick Lasabre
Never seen that happen, but it seems like it might be a bad ground cable or so. One thing i had to do to make my fuel gauge work, I added an extra ground to the harness that goes to the fuel pump itself and of course the sending unit is new as well.

Bonze72

Buick Ownership
Lesabre
Never seen that happen, but it seems like it might be a bad ground cable or so. One thing i had to do to make my fuel gauge work, I added an extra ground to the harness that goes to the fuel pump itself and of course the sending unit is new as well.
going to look at that tomorrow thanks for responding there both connected in some way just got to figure out how

Pedal Commander