• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Cofee on my LaCrosse!

OK, i got my new LaCrosse CXS YESTERDAY! Today, i decide to go to my office for an hour to drop off some stuff that i need tomorrow, i called in, and decided to maek a day of it, i walked around the city and took some photographs. About 4:30 i decided to go home, i thought id get a coffee at Starbucks before i left, so i parked up on the street where Starbucks is, and i got my coffee, and sat outside with it since they have heaters under the tables.

A woman leaves Starbucks with a HUGE coffee, she started walking along the pavement to where her car was parked (behind mine) she tripped over, coffee went all over my damn Buick!!

I got up and went over, helped her up, and she asked if it was my car, i told her yes, she apologised and offered me some cash to get ti washed, i told her not to worry abot it and helped her to her car. Ive just spent 20 minutes out in the garage washing the car!

All is well now thought :)

Last edited:
Pedal Commander