• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Cold morning....

eccs19

Regal
-26c / -15f this morning. Was impressed. No starting issues, no grunts or groans while driving. And the nice cold air gives the car a little more punch too. I had the front lower control arms changed a couple months ago, so I was curious if I’d have any noise when it got colder. All good.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Regal TourX
It was -3F here at my house in MI this morning and I had no problems, YAY. The exhaust was noticeably louder in the car though. Almost as if the noise cancelling wasn't operating for several minutes.

Wag0n

2018 Regal TourX Essence | 2019 Envision Essence
That is good to know. I just had my lower control arms replaced, they haven't made a sound since but I do have an awful vibration now from 60-80 mph. Oddly enough the vibration was better today on the coldest day so far here (17f).
One of your tires may have issues. I had one replaced with low miles and was also feeling a vibration soon after the control arm replacement. Either a belt was going or the sound deadening material in the tire was causing it.

mooooo

tourx
It was -3F here at my house in MI this morning and I had no problems, YAY. The exhaust was noticeably louder in the car though. Almost as if the noise cancelling wasn't operating for several minutes.
I bought mine right before the incredible cold snap we had a year ago. My wife drove it, and when i went to drive it the really cold day, it was so lioud I thought she had ripped the muffler off. It got better in a few minutes.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!