• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Cold morning....

eccs19

Buick Ownership
Regal
-26c / -15f this morning. Was impressed. No starting issues, no grunts or groans while driving. And the nice cold air gives the car a little more punch too. I had the front lower control arms changed a couple months ago, so I was curious if I’d have any noise when it got colder. All good.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
It was -3F here at my house in MI this morning and I had no problems, YAY. The exhaust was noticeably louder in the car though. Almost as if the noise cancelling wasn't operating for several minutes.

Wag0n

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence | 2019 Envision Essence
That is good to know. I just had my lower control arms replaced, they haven't made a sound since but I do have an awful vibration now from 60-80 mph. Oddly enough the vibration was better today on the coldest day so far here (17f).
One of your tires may have issues. I had one replaced with low miles and was also feeling a vibration soon after the control arm replacement. Either a belt was going or the sound deadening material in the tire was causing it.

MMKRegalTX

Pittsburgh, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
One of your tires may have issues. I had one replaced with low miles and was also feeling a vibration soon after the control arm replacement. Either a belt was going or the sound deadening material in the tire was causing it.
Thank you! I called the dealer and they are waiting for a loaner to get back in so I can drop off my car. I too think it's a tire, fingers crossed.

mooooo

Buick Ownership
tourx
It was -3F here at my house in MI this morning and I had no problems, YAY. The exhaust was noticeably louder in the car though. Almost as if the noise cancelling wasn't operating for several minutes.
I bought mine right before the incredible cold snap we had a year ago. My wife drove it, and when i went to drive it the really cold day, it was so lioud I thought she had ripped the muffler off. It got better in a few minutes.

Turbo Buick Badge