• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Confidence Pkg 1 and 2

lurch70

Queens, NY
Buick Ownership
Owned a 1976 Regal & 1990 Riviera
I bought a 2018 TourX Essence with DC 1&2 Pano Roof, Floor mats and locking lug nuts as a CPO with extended warranties and two free oil changes and 6000 miles on the odometer for $26,000. out the door price. Original sticker was 42,000. Just another option for you to consider.
Fantastic deal ... I would snap that up as well. CPO's are pretty much non existing around here however.

lurch70

Queens, NY
Buick Ownership
So an interesting tidbit from a local dealer that had 4 cars on lot that all disappeared in last few months ... I thought they were sold ... it turns out they were "returned" ... no details as to whom and or how ... but were returned due to lack of sales ... this came from a salesperson there.

Now I am thinking a few other dealers that had quickly disappearing stock over the summer did the same.

Rk54Strat

Buick Ownership
TourX
Back here after 3 months and now without a car for 2 weeks. Returned our Volvo lease and it's do or die this weekend for a new car.
The TourX is still on the table and now has wife approval ...
Problem is it seems quite a lot have sold in the NYC Tri State during the summer and I lost out on what I wanted ... loaded Essence.

I do still have some possibilities but they are about 150-200 miles away. How much do you think dealers will discount this Labor Day weekend on remaining 2019 stock? ... 20-25% possible?

The new 2020 Outback is a compelling option too but I won't get any "deals" on that ... it seems hella improved all around and while I still prefer the uniqueness and rarity of the TourX, it's in the running.
I’m in NJ about 40 miles due west of NYC. There a few dealers in the area as of 2PM today that still have cars. There’s a a dealer in Cedar Knolls that has a 2018 Essence Frost White with the DC1 and S&S package and its priced pretty aggressively. There’s also a dealer in Budd Lake with 2 Tourx’ on the lot. I couldn’t find a car equipped with my desired options locally so I made a deal with a dealership in Maryland. I drove out here today and I’m taking delivery tomorrow of a 2019 Dark Moon blue with DC1, DC2 and S&S for 10.6k off of the sticker MSRP price.

Foxbat

Michiana
Buick Ownership
2018 Quicksilver Regal Sportback Essence AWD
It would be a bit of a trip for you, but the dealership we got our 2018 Regal from has two 2018 TourX Essence with DC1 & DC2, Sights & Sounds, Interior Protection, and Wheel Locks (no Panoramic Roof). Both are Quicksilver.

A lot more choice with the 2019 TourX, there is one the same as above but with the Pano roof and minus the Interior Protection. So they do exist, you just have to ask yourself how far from home are you willing to search?

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
So an interesting tidbit from a local dealer that had 4 cars on lot that all disappeared in last few months ... I thought they were sold ... it turns out they were "returned" ... no details as to whom and or how ... but were returned due to lack of sales ... this came from a salesperson there.

Now I am thinking a few other dealers that had quickly disappearing stock over the summer did the same.
Never heard of that.

I've heard of "dealer trades" - like "Hey I'll send you that Tour X for an Envision"

I wondered if the other TourX that my dealer has had (2 during the entire production run) had been dealer traded away but I finally saw it around town.

lurch70

Queens, NY
Buick Ownership
I’m in NJ about 40 miles due west of NYC. There a few dealers in the area as of 2PM today that still have cars. There’s a a dealer in Cedar Knolls that has a 2018 Essence Frost White with the DC1 and S&S package and its priced pretty aggressively. There’s also a dealer in Budd Lake with 2 Tourx’ on the lot. I couldn’t find a car equipped with my desired options locally so I made a deal with a dealership in Maryland. I drove out here today and I’m taking delivery tomorrow of a 2019 Dark Moon blue with DC1, DC2 and S&S for 10.6k off of the sticker MSRP price.
Thanks ... Been searching for 200 mile radius on Car Gurus and all those dealers show up.
Need a loaded one with DC1, DC2 and S&S + Moonroof (no moonroof, no sale for the wife) ...
Going to speak to a CT dealer today and see if I can get a similar deal like yours ... what's your msrp?

lurch70

Queens, NY
Buick Ownership
Thanks ... but looks like I'll have to skip this car after-all ... just got quoted $1900+ for 6 months of Geico coverage here in NYC ... what???
I was paying $1200 for my $55K Volvo i just returned and I thought that was high.

lurch70

Queens, NY
Buick Ownership
Back at this again ... been without a car for almost a month. Figured out my insurance issues so getting quoted normal rates again.

Wife has been pushing towards a 2020 Turbo Outback, and while it looks pretty good on paper and resale value, there is something soulless about it. I never bought a car with depreciation in mind and I am still wanting a TourX.

Problems is supply has dried up in the 200 mile radius around NYC and dealers I reached out to for fully loaded Essence (need pano, DC1, S&S as a minimum, DC2 is optional) but only want to pay around $30K or less ... ok with '18.

Any one within about 400 miles of NYC know of any?

ECM56

Falls Church, Virginia
Buick Ownership
2018.5 (White needle) TourX Essence DC1 DC2 S&S Pano
Back at this again ... been without a car for almost a month. Figured out my insurance issues so getting quoted normal rates again.

Wife has been pushing towards a 2020 Turbo Outback, and while it looks pretty good on paper and resale value, there is something soulless about it. I never bought a car with depreciation in mind and I am still wanting a TourX.

Problems is supply has dried up in the 200 mile radius around NYC and dealers I reached out to for fully loaded Essence (need pano, DC1, S&S as a minimum, DC2 is optional) but only want to pay around $30K or less ... ok with '18.

2018 Buick Regal TourX in Warrenton VA | Lindsay Buick GMC | W04GV8SX2J1105685

Ask for Johnny Smith

jclin4

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Yes supply is short in our area and from what I can tell prices are higher than other parts of the country, where there appears to be more availability and deeper discounting.

I got mine (Essence, DC1, Pano Roof) in July from Gallagher Buick in New Britain, CT. They were a pleasure to buy from and serve many customers from NY. I just checked their site and they have 2 Essences in stock, but neither have Pano roof.

CTMechE

CT
Buick Ownership
'19 Regal TourX, Essence
bilities but they are about 150-200 miles away. How much do you think dealers will discount this Labor Day weekend on remaining 2019 stock? ... 20-25% possible?
I don't know about total price, but Brustolon in Mystic has a '19 Rioja with everything. Not far off of Exit 90 on I-95

Buick, GMC Dealer in Mystic | Brustolon Buick GMC

I bought my car from them in July. The sales manager is as slick as his greased hair, so be prepared to haggle.

lurch70

Queens, NY
Buick Ownership
I don't know about total price, but Brustolon in Mystic has a '19 Rioja with everything. Not far off of Exit 90 on I-95

Buick, GMC Dealer in Mystic | Brustolon Buick GMC

I bought my car from them in July. The sales manager is as slick as his greased hair, so be prepared to haggle.
Haha ... been talking to a sales rep on the phone who is super helpful from there, but the deal is still at around $35k ... he told me the manager is sticking to it.

That's too much coin ... would you mind sharing the price you got from them? you can Message me direct if you'd like.

Thanks for the tip!

Pedal Commander