Console Tray

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)
Our Envision did not come with a console tray, and I had a really difficult time finding one. I couldn't find one that was original equipment. They must have made one, but I just didn't find it. So I ordered this one off eBay, from China. I was really hesitant about it but decided it was worth the risk. It arrived, actually arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and fits perfectly. It seems that since there are a lot of Envisions sold in China, they have more aftermarket type things available. And I don't think that US sellers necessarily want to be selling them, because
there arecertainly trademark infringements. :)

Last edited:

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
I have one coming for mine. It was on Amazon. It is coming via China Post and updates are slow. The expected delivery was from Jan 31-Feb 20. LOL, my other things that have come China Post were pretty quick. I will post a picture when it arrives.

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
I have one coming for mine. It was on Amazon. It is coming via China Post and updates are slow. The expected delivery was from Jan 31-Feb 20. LOL, my other things that have come China Post were pretty quick. I will post a picture when it arrives.
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. It didn't fit, as everything said it wouldn't due to the USB ports at the front of the console. It took me about 30-45 minutes to trim it using a dremel tool. Actually was pretty easy to do. It looks quite similar to the one pictured above. It also now shows as unavailable. I am quite happy with what it give me. I have a place at the top for sunglass cleaner, some change, car wash booklets, and the like. Amazon and Ebay currently have similar units. I think it was a good purchase for under $20.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. It didn't fit, as everything said it wouldn't due to the USB ports at the front of the console. It took me about 30-45 minutes to trim it using a dremel tool. Actually was pretty easy to do. It looks quite similar to the one pictured above. It also now shows as unavailable. I am quite happy with what it give me. I have a place at the top for sunglass cleaner, some change, car wash booklets, and the like. Amazon and Ebay currently have similar units. I think it was a good purchase for under $20.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
Mine is a 2017 Premium 1. It did not require any trimming or modification. Went right in. Mine was purchased off eBay and shipped from China.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.