Console Tray

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Premium I (AWD 2.0T) ; 2010 Enclave CXL (SOLD)
Our Envision did not come with a console tray, and I had a really difficult time finding one. I couldn't find one that was original equipment. They must have made one, but I just didn't find it. So I ordered this one off eBay, from China. I was really hesitant about it but decided it was worth the risk. It arrived, actually arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and fits perfectly. It seems that since there are a lot of Envisions sold in China, they have more aftermarket type things available. And I don't think that US sellers necessarily want to be selling them, because
there arecertainly trademark infringements. :)

Last edited:

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
I have one coming for mine. It was on Amazon. It is coming via China Post and updates are slow. The expected delivery was from Jan 31-Feb 20. LOL, my other things that have come China Post were pretty quick. I will post a picture when it arrives.

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
I have one coming for mine. It was on Amazon. It is coming via China Post and updates are slow. The expected delivery was from Jan 31-Feb 20. LOL, my other things that have come China Post were pretty quick. I will post a picture when it arrives.
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. It didn't fit, as everything said it wouldn't due to the USB ports at the front of the console. It took me about 30-45 minutes to trim it using a dremel tool. Actually was pretty easy to do. It looks quite similar to the one pictured above. It also now shows as unavailable. I am quite happy with what it give me. I have a place at the top for sunglass cleaner, some change, car wash booklets, and the like. Amazon and Ebay currently have similar units. I think it was a good purchase for under $20.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. It didn't fit, as everything said it wouldn't due to the USB ports at the front of the console. It took me about 30-45 minutes to trim it using a dremel tool. Actually was pretty easy to do. It looks quite similar to the one pictured above. It also now shows as unavailable. I am quite happy with what it give me. I have a place at the top for sunglass cleaner, some change, car wash booklets, and the like. Amazon and Ebay currently have similar units. I think it was a good purchase for under $20.

TSS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
Mine is a 2017 Premium 1. It did not require any trimming or modification. Went right in. Mine was purchased off eBay and shipped from China.