conti tire noise

carbearator50

Buick
Hi, Just wondering if anybody thinks the factory tires are noisey. If so, what would you recommend after the stock tires are to be replaced. It seems to me that they are a tad noisey.

Carleen

Buick
I hate the tires on my V I feel like I'm driving and old run down jalopy. So that's a yes to your question. Carleen

Carleen

Buick
I hear the noise from the tire's all the time at every speed. My daughter drove the car yesterday and she also stated that the tire's where loud. I'm just not impressed with how the car rides I'm a little disappointed. Carleen

Mikebinok

Oklahoma
2013 Buick Verano Turbo
I don't think of the tires as especially noisy. I wonder if the good suppression of other noise makes the tire noise seem more objectionable to some people. With all the effort and PR expended by Buick on making this car quiet, I'd be surprised if Buick would allow tires with unavoidable noise to be packaged with it. Though I'll admit Detroit has done dumb things before.

Carleen

Buick
Regarding the good suppression it did cross my mind that the tire noise is so noticeable because the car is design that way. Just for my peace of mind I'm going to take it to the dealer and have them drive the car to see if there is a problem with it. Who knows it could be the suspension, the tire's or what ever. Thanks Carleen

verano4u

2019 Sportback
Regarding the good suppression it did cross my mind that the tire noise is so noticeable because the car is design that way. Just for my peace of mind I'm going to take it to the dealer and have them drive the car to see if there is a problem with it. Who knows it could be the suspension, the tire's or what ever. Thanks Carleen
I doubt it is your tires.

You may have a bad hub assembly that is causing the noise.

Detroit, USA
Carleen,
Have you brought this to the attention of your local dealer? I would have to recommend mentioning it at your next visit. They may have some tip or be able to document it for you at the least. Keep me posted. Thank you.

Tricia, Buick Customer Service.

Turbo Buick Badge