Courtesy/puddle tri-shield lights.

Marc NY

Buick Ownership
Buick
Those are very Nice! Now a stupid question... do all Envisions have the ability to add those opened bottom of the door lights? I actually never actually looked to see if my wife's new Envision Essence package has the ability to do that. My XT5 has it and I was thinking of also getting some for my XT5.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
Buick Ownership
Turbo Envision
Thread starter #3
Not sure but most likely on other Envision models. My ATS just has the front and not the back door light, but XTS has all four. A nice feature for the price but some ATS owners on FB complain the color fades over time.

Chparkjr

Buick Ownership
2017 Envision Essence
While our 2017 Envision is at the dealership's bodyshop, they gave us a 2019 Enclave as a loaner. There is a white tri-shield light that shines down from where the foot-trigger sensor for the rear hatch is located. I'd like to find out if that light can be added to the 2017 Envision.
20180810_192606.jpg 20180810_192536.jpg

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
Buick Ownership
Turbo Envision
Thread starter #5

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
Buick Ownership
Turbo Envision
Thread starter #6
The rear cargo hatch flood light would be a nice addition to the Envision. Thinking I could use my trailer wiring and have a tri-shield hooked up to it but would only work during nighttime. Otherwise we are left with kicking to the left of the lice se plate and next to the rear parking sensor.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.