• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Craigslist / Ebay PARTS finds.

stevesears

Buick Newbie
Baltimore, MD
Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Roadmaster Limited 5.7L, 1994 Buick Regal Custom 4DR 3.8L
GENUINE BUICK ROADMASTER 1991-1993 AC HEATER CLIMATE CONTROL 16157334 (via ebay)
Found this part for my '93 Limited. I found it easiest to locate by "Buick Climate Control 16157334", the number is the model number. There are a couple variations of this part, and i could not find by all my normal means, so thanks to the ebay pickers. Most of the prices I've seen are $85-$120, but i saw that the completed sales were all a bit lower. I found a 'make offer' sale with free shipping and got one for $65. This part solved a bunch of crazy behavior with my climate control, caused by an intermittent short in the circuit board.

Magicer

Buick Ownership
Buick
Yeah i am a watching this craigslist and its very good for the sailing parts or purchasing parts on a reasonable price.Its very useful for the car lovers and holders.

melonas22

Dallas, Texas
Buick Ownership
94 RMS 166K
Oh, it will fit alright, you will just have to make some modifications to make it go in more than likely. Generic answer, I know, but with enough fabrication, ANYTHING will work.

Pedal Commander