• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Creaking/squeaky suspension?

katiem

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Has anyone had any problems with their suspension being noisy? I've had to have both front strut mounts on my '13 Encore replaced already because they sounded like squeaky bedsprings when I would hit even a minor bump. Now the whole suspension sounds like something needs to be oiled in a bad way. I will say this is the most I've ever had to take a car into a dealership, and I've had it less than a year. It's very discouraging. :(

GoMich

Buick Ownership
Buick
Violent shaking from warped break rotors. Replace them and it will stop shaking. I dont recommend turning old rotors as those shops rarely do it correctly.

G-259899

I have a 2017 Lacrosse and it has this creaking noise that sounds like it is coming from the front end. I have taken it to the dealership 3 times and after every repair, it still is making this noise!! Has anyone had this problem and if so what is the fix?

DCRAIN

Buick Ownership
Dwc81485
I still have the problem. They tried twice to fix mine. It sounds like rubber against metal when you hit uneven surfaces as the suspension flexes right?

rhbald

Buick Newbie
Virginia
Buick Ownership
Buick 2007 Lucerne
I have a 2017 Lacrosse and it has this creaking noise that sounds like it is coming from the front end. I have taken it to the dealership 3 times and after every repair, it still is making this noise!! Has anyone had this problem and if so what is the fix?
I have a 2019 Lacrosse that Has this same noise that you're talking about. It's at the dealer right now. Will let you know what they say and if they have indeed fixed the problem. I'm afraid, though, that the results will be similar to yours. And that it just won't be fixed. New car, I've had the car 8 months.
Buick touts such a quiet vehicle, so I'm hoping...

Pedal Commander