Dash Cover Installed

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
I've been using dash covers since driving through Texas in 1985. Back then, they were being sold by guys setting up at gas station parking lots.

Ok. I always order from either
"Dash Designs" or "Dash Mat". This time I purchased from Dash Mat.

Tip. Always order the basic (cheapest) BLACK Carpet, not the more expensive velour, or any color other than black. Other colors reflect off the windshield.

Dash Mat arrived a couple days ago and I installed it today. Due to the complicated Tour-X dash, this is the first time I've seen one in two sections. Narrower section butts up next to the windshield. Other section butts up to the first section. Took me longer to install vice the one piece covers I've had on the past. Took special care that the Forward Collision Alert cutout lines up with the dash FCA window Also that the cutouts for the Sensor on the dash and defroster lines up.

Both companies charge about the same.
One charges more but shipping is cheaper.
Other charges much less but shipping is high.
Either way, total cost is around $55.

As always, I'm happy.

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Looks the same as every dash cover I've ever had in the last 35 years. Great. Black carpet (except for the time I ordered a dark brown and a velour). BTW, I do t buy them for their looks. I buy them to protect the dash. Lots of cars in the last 35 years.

If you want to see what they look like, go to dashdesigns or Dash Mat websites.

Looks the same as every dash cover I've ever had in the last 35 years. Great. Black carpet (except for the time I ordered a dark brown and a velour). BTW, I do t buy them for their looks. I buy them to protect the dash. Lots of cars in the last 35 years.

If you want to see what they look like, go to dashdesigns or Dash Mat websites.
I know what they look like. Wanted to see them on the Regal. But no worries...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.