• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Dash Reset

TollKeeper

Brighton, CO
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus
Since I bought this Rendezvous, it has been doing this "dash reset". Thats where all the dash electronics turn off for a split second, and then turn back on. Doesnt affect the engine or transmission, just the interior electronics.

I have seen a couple posts that refer to this problem, but no one explains what the problem is, or what they did to repair it.

One hinted that he was thinking about replacing the ignition switch, but no indication if thats what he did. Another indicated that he thought it was the wire harness bundle under the intake hose, but he was working on a 3.4, and the 3.6 I have does not have that bundle.

Any help would be appreciated here.

Turbo Buick Badge