• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Dead Pedal

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Very nice job from an experienced tool & die maker. (y) I might have to make one for my car......

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Looks great, however if I had it, I would seldom use it because, when I drive an automatic transmission car, I am a LEFT FOOT BRAKER.

Still looks great though

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
See I am the opposite...I have to keep my left foot there. Otherwise when I am coming to a stop my instinct is to press the clutch pedal all the way to the floor. This is not advantageous to your neck in an automatic!

no-pistons

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Nice work! How well do those raised sections work when your feet are wet?
Sorry for the delay in replying, for some reason I missed this message. The dimples grip really well in all conditions. I started off making these for the Ford Focus ST and Fiesta ST and all my customers love them.

Orestm

Buick Ownership
Regal tourx
Sorry for the delay in replying, for some reason I missed this message. The dimples grip really well in all conditions. I started off making these for the Ford Focus ST and Fiesta ST and all my customers love them.
I must have purchased one from you for our Focus ST. Outstanding quality. Superb. We had (we traded that for our tourX) Husky liners and wanted the dead pedal to shine, so I riveted your dead pedal to the liner - sorry if that's sacriligeous. It was a really, really nice dead pedal. If you make em, I'll buy another.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Too bad you don't make pedal covers to. Might still have to pick one of these up but would prefer to have all three match.

As a side note; do you have a preferred site for us to buy from? I know some take bigger cuts than others.

no-pistons

Buick Ownership
Tourx
I must have purchased one from you for our Focus ST. Outstanding quality. Superb. We had (we traded that for our tourX) Husky liners and wanted the dead pedal to shine, so I riveted your dead pedal to the liner - sorry if that's sacriligeous. It was a really, really nice dead pedal. If you make em, I'll buy another.
haha No worries at all. That was one thing that was really cool about the ST community (both Focus and Fiesta), is that people were very creative in customizing their cars and making them unique. I seen people put various colored backgrounds behind my dead pedals, install lighting behind it, and even completely paint them. So its all good!

Thank you also for the kind words! Glad you liked my products. I made my first batch of the Buick Regal dead pedals. See links above.

no-pistons

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Too bad you don't make pedal covers to. Might still have to pick one of these up but would prefer to have all three match.

As a side note; do you have a preferred site for us to buy from? I know some take bigger cuts than others.

Etsy is better when it comes to fees, but it's not a huge deal. Whatever you are more comfortable with using is ok.

Orestm

Buick Ownership
Regal tourx
haha No worries at all. That was one thing that was really cool about the ST community (both Focus and Fiesta), is that people were very creative in customizing their cars and making them unique. I seen people put various colored backgrounds behind my dead pedals, install lighting behind it, and even completely paint them. So its all good!

Thank you also for the kind words! Glad you liked my products. I made my first batch of the Buick Regal dead pedals. See links above.
Just ordered the pedal. Look forward to installing it. Thanks for making them.