• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Deals on new TourX

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
I saw that. I like the looks. I'm trying to convince the wife that this is more economical than "upsizing" her encore to this than to an envision.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Note that any discounts (not all discounts, but some) " When you finance through GM Financial ".
Watch the TV GM ads and also the dealer ads.

You won't gat the full discountnt, not only if you want to finance with someone else, but also if you don't want to finance, but want to pay cash.

NittanyDoug

Buick Ownership
Buick
In my area, they are offering employee pricing but yes, there is alot of fine print...

Buick Ownership
New Tourx Owner
If you use the GM Finance you only have to keep the loan for 4 months. We bought our car in September and the minimum amount you had to finance was $7500 and you can pay it off in 4 months. The dealer said that if we pay it off prior to 4 months it causes them some problems. They treated me well so I have no problem getting with the program.

toga94m

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Yup, got deals in November too. My Essence stickered at $40k, offered at $29,877 but that included $3k in incentives I didn't qualify for. Still, $33k plus taxes etc wasn't bad. I found this particular car by searching cars.com for the Darkmoon Blue color in Essence, saved a few thousand over local dealers by driving 3 hours out of state.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
October was also good. Got $11.2k off my Essense. Be sure to remind the dealer how long these cars have been sitting on their lot.

BTW for those who are reading this and on the fence for purchasing.... I'm historically a Honda/Toyota guy who has been real happy with my TourX purchase. It's a great alternative to the boring SUV that EVERYONE drives.

ntorch

Blandon, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I traded in my '16 Toyota Rav4 this past weekend for an '18 TourX. This is a bold step for me to move to a GM product (aside from my current drive to work 2009 Pontiac Vibe which is 99.9% or so a Toyota Corolla). I have had excellent luck with Toyota and Mazda vehicles in the past, not really paying any attention to GM products. I've had my eye on the TourX since introduced, took one for a test drive and waited for the incentives to kick in, and boy did they ever. The trade convoluted what I actually paid for the TourX but I received all of the incentives, an additional $500 dealer Christmas bonus (so they say) and worked the dealer for an additional $2,000 trade on the Rav after his original offer. I knew he had lots more room, it was a fairly easy transaction.

I financed through GM financial at 6.99% (this with a very high credit score) to get the additional incentives. I think 6.99% is a total ripoff, however, I'll refinance at a lower 3.69% rate at the local CU as soon as I can. Already have the app ready to go.

I am an anti SUV guy, my wife liked the Rav4 and wanted AWD. The Rav engine is fine in the Vibe, but not very peppy in the Rav so I was interested in getting some performance, comfort and AWD back in the mix.

So far so good. Hate the engine shut off feature. I've researched all of the options on that, trying to decide if it's worth spending $130 or so for the fix.

GATourX

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Got my TourX Essence in October for just over $10k off of MSRP due to financing with GM Financial. I will pay it off in 4 months as well. The big bonus for me is my car was fresh off the truck with the new gauges and 2019 infotainment system which is much more usable than the older system in my opinion. Great value for just over $31k fully loaded.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Not waiting GM Financial interest high compared to State Farm Bank.
LJ

TurboLover

Central NJ
Buick Ownership
2011 Regal Turbo (T03) - 6 sp manual & 2013 Verano Turbo (totalled 9/19)
Finally saw a TourX ad on TV. Holiday year end lease commercial. I have yet to see one in the wild.

toga94m

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Last one I saw had a dealer's logo on the side - courtesy loaner vehicle. Good way to advertise it actually. And I saw it as I was leaving DMV after returning the plates from my last car. :)

stevie123

Buick Ownership
Buick
Not waiting GM Financial interest high compared to State Farm Bank.
LJ

Ya, the interest rate is terrible, but keep in mind that after 4-6 months, you can just pay it off or refinance on your own. I did the same thing the other guy described. However, my dealer told me 6 months. The accrued interest for 6 months is not that much, and the incentive/discount is worth many times over that.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Pulling trigger after 2 months. It's between them and dealer, does not effect you. Difference in interest was enough to pay off in 60 months instead of 72 months for about same payment amount.
LJ

DasWagen

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour x
I pick ours up for the wife in a few days. Just over $12,000 of the sticker. Incentives, employee pricing and it has a few miles since the dealership manager has been dring it for a few months. I feel like I'm getting away with something...for the first time ever buying a car.

mdchambe

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
We just picked up a 2018 tourx solely due to the deals. Hadn't even been looking but saw the jalopnik article and went car shopping.

Got 10k off the sticker on a preferred trim.

Extremely happy so far!

Buschb

Buick Ownership
Tour X
Hello all,

After many months of watching the Tour X drop in price, I finally pulled the trigger on a preferred model yesterday. It did have the sights and sounds package and the driver's confidence package 1.

Currently, we own 4 Subarus, so this is definitely a step out of the norm.

The cost was around 13k off MSRP. I choose not to use the 750$ rebate for using GM financial, but did use a 500$ rebate for being a Costco member.

After all was said and done I am very pleased, This wagon is gorgeous.

JoeB-Z

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I just bought a loaded Essence for a little over 10K off MSRP. Used supplier pricing, Costco and did the financing deal but I will pay that off ASAP. Pick it up tomorrow.

SpencerK

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Yup, got deals in November too. My Essence stickered at $40k, offered at $29,877 but that included $3k in incentives I didn't qualify for. Still, $33k plus taxes etc wasn't bad. I found this particular car by searching cars.com for the Darkmoon Blue color in Essence, saved a few thousand over local dealers by driving 3 hours out of state.

How are you liking the darkmoon blue? Don't say anything horrible, I just bought one, but I bought it from the far off (for me) state of Kansas, so I've never actually seen one.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!