Disapointed

ken4

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal Turbo Premium 2 FWD
bugspop1,
Since Super Lax said his Complementary Basic On Star ran out, all I was trying to do is show him how to get it back so he could enjoy it again since he brought it up. How do we start some kind of thread that we can shoot the breeze about our Regals that we like and are not disappointed about or don't you want that. So the OP joined, showed up, complained and has not been back. Troll? At least we had a little fun.

bugspop1

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Regal Premium I - 2.0L Turbo
Sorry Ken4, just thought you missed that he's let it run out!
For me, don't think it would be worth it.
It's just like the Sirius XM, I like it but doubt it would be worth it as I wouldn't use it enough.
I normally only listen to the Radio while I'm in my car and that's not a lot these days!

ken4

Buick Ownership
Sorry Ken4, just thought you missed that he's let it run out!
For me, don't think it would be worth it.
It's just like the Sirius XM, I like it but doubt it would be worth it as I wouldn't use it enough.
I normally only listen to the Radio while I'm in my car and that's not a lot these days!
The extra 5 years of basic did not cost anything. Basic Onstar gives an owner a monthly diagnostics report and you need it to buy and have minutes, wi-fi and a few other things. I do not have a cell phone but I can always call out from my cars. I do not buy Sirius XM anymore because I am not in my cars a lot these days either. I have 100 CD's on a thumb drive.

bugspop1

Buick Ownership
I have a lot of tunes on a 128gb Flash Drive, it never leaves the USB Port in the car!
Think I've got about 10 CD's in the Glove Compartment too!

Last edited:

Rickisrad

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal Sport Touring
Truthfully one thing I am disappointed about in my 17 Sport is that there is no where to put glasses or sunglasses!!! Lol petty but why?

G-750674

To the left of the steering wheel (lower dash below light controls) there is a compartment that you can put sun glasses in.
Behind this compartment is the Fuse Panel.

ken4

Buick Ownership
I keep mine in the lower left instrument panel storage #21 or on the passenger seat. ;)

1616203611799.png

bugspop1

Buick Ownership
I put some Foam Padding in the Compartment Ken4 posted about.
Helps so my Sun Glasses don't make a bunch of noise going over all the D*mn
Pot Holes left from the winter.
Our roads are horrible and our winter wasn't all that bad!
A Glasses Clip on the Sun Visor never hurt anything either.

Rickisrad

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal Sport Touring
Damn I had no clue that was there!!! Thanks guys! Foam padding is a good idea. I had a few things in the glove box I took out because of the rattling. I will have to put some foam padding there as well. The roads here in Cleveland are terrible so I feel your pain! I also didn’t think of getting a sunglasses holder for the visor so that’s a good idea also. I appreciate the suggestions.

bugspop1

Buick Ownership
I too live in the mid-west and what the Snow, Ice, Sand, Salt and Plows can do to the roads is shocking!
I don't think they ever got all the pot holes in the road filled from the previous winter?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!