Dr. Colorchip

Garrus

The Citadel via Cincinnati
Buick Ownership
2013 BDT Regal GS
Since the weather has been horrible and I assume most of our bumpers, hoods, and mirrors are suffering from chips scrapes and dents I wanted to share a positive experience.

Saturday the weather was amazing. So I clay bar'd the whole car and detailed her.

I ordered Dr. Colorchip a couple weeks ago and was slightly hesitant to try it on BDT.

All I can say for anyone who has not used it or is on the fence...buy it, the product is amazing.

I was able to fill in literally every single nick and rock chip on the hood and bumper.

It is an absolute must purchase.

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Garrus whats up dude - check out my other thread.. i have a picture of my bumper and how it looks.. u think Dr Colorchip would do its job on mine

Garrus

Buick Ownership
2013 BDT Regal GS
Hey Cheese I saw your thread. Normally I wanna be positive and uplifting on a Monday but I think I agree with what Kranz posted.

That is gonna need body repair and paint.

If there was no body damage I would say try Dr. Colorchip.

But I do not think Dr. Colorchip alone will remedy that bumper.

If you have chips and nicks on the hood and bumper, I would still say purchase it. It's an awesome product.

Harshman

Buick Ownership
17 Regal GS AWD
I hope to make it thru the winter w/o having to fix any chips and have another invisible bra installed.

nizerims

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
:(s)kciuB yM
image.php
kranz,

If your spaceship is Buick's WDT,,,,, your paint code is GBN or if you really give a shit, it's... 98/WA800J/GBN.

I painted you a watercolor. (I call it happy meal)
SDBl2fl_zpsb614dbdf.jpg

Garrus

Buick Ownership
2013 BDT Regal GS
Did that really just happen Niz? I especially like your decision to give Ronald all the burger meat on his chest.

Gives him that grizzled fast food man appeal.

He also uses Dr. Colorchip.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners