driver window stopped working

Kappy

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Drivers side window quit working. Second time this has happened. First time it reset next time I started car, this time no such luck. This message appers in the DIC. Anybody else have this problem?

Attachments

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I have not seen that before. I guess I know where you'll be headed soon. Good thing you got a picture of the error message since this is the type of thing they like to ignore.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
Just curious...has your car been exposed to a lot of rain these past few months? (Obviously with the windows up.) About five of us have had a locks issue which I believe to be moisture-related, and someone else has proven out. If I had to guess, I'd say this same thing is happening to you, just a different symptom.

Kappy

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Our TourX is always garaged. Only in the rain if we get caught in it.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
Drivers side window quit working. Second time this has happened. First time it reset next time I started car, this time no such luck. This message appers in the DIC. Anybody else have this problem?
Message is insult to injury!

ChibiBlackSheep

Southeast, PA
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX Essence | Moon Blue Metallic
That message usually pops up when the window needs to be recalibrated again for the auto up/down.

Does your switch just not work?

Might have a loose connection on that switch.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Window finally fixed. They had to replace the regulator. Cause - "Internal failure of the motor"
Good to hear! How much time was spent actually waiting for the part?

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I knew there was a reason I liked non power windows, other then being old school and cheap.
PS And the fact a few weeks ago the 99 TA`s drivers side window stopped working... Been in denial about it, hoping next time it will work. After all vehicle with 14k miles should act like new, not just look like new.

Last edited: