• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

ELC Compressor fusible link keeps blowing 2006 CXS

Ropchips

Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne CXS
The fusible link for the ELC Compressor keeps blowing. I noticed it was blown when I was diagnosing the ac problem on my sons 2006 CXS.
Turns out that the compessor clutch wasn't engaging because the low pressure switch is activated because the evaporator core spewed the refrigerant.

But back to the subject. I bought a couple of new FL's and it blew immediately after starting the engine. While this issue is secondary to the upcoming evaporator core replacement, I figured I'd ask if anyone has encountered this same ELC Compressor issue. Soooo....has anyone ever had this same problem?? Any and all thoughts and/or advice would be very much appreciated.
Thanks2019-09-30 03.55.28.jpg

Pedal Commander