• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

eNav no longer works with Google Maps

GolfingDuo

Central Massachusetts
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick LaCrosse Touring
I just got my eNav to work on MapQuest. Never got to try it out with google maps. I am not sure I see the point of it here. After putting together a route from home to JFK Airport then to a resturant and return home. I thought it would be nice to select the route I wanted to take. I expected it to say okay and send the route. But when I got to send it to my OnStar it only wanted one of the destinations. At that point I might as well just push the OnStar button or program it in my Navigation system. I was totally disappointed when I finally got the thing to work. It only worked in my Google Chrome and not in my Internet Explorer.

Well anyway I know that later on when it comes time for me to renew my OnStar I will think long and hard on if I want turn by turn service. I know there are other aspects so I will weigh that in my decision.

The Navigation system in my car is very accurate as it is.