• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Encore is now listed on Fuelly.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
If you are into tracking your fuel economy or want to see what others are seeing we now have a section listed. I requested a category last weekend and now we are official.

hazelnutgb

Sweet Home Oregon
Buick Ownership
Buick Encore on order
Hi
My Encore is FWD Premium trim.
I do keep track of fuel milage.
I have been getting between 28.5 and 31.5 MPG , the best one of course is the mostly highway..
I am very happy with these figures!
Hazelnut

Staetik

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Just joined the forum. Been driving my new Encore since Aug 16. Wasn't keeping track of mileage, but I am now. Thanks for the site suggestion Norm :) Signed up and added you as a friend. My Encore is a base model front wheel drive. Trip computer has me averaging 29 mpg lifetime(1503), and 28.5 last trip to the beach(462). That was 462 miles on 1 tank of gas. Had full tank at start of trip and topped off at $27 for about 8 gal, and have 5 gal remaining. Will start tracking after I fill up completely.

KSDeputy

NE Kansas
Buick Ownership
Buick Encore
Has anyone tried premium gas? I did and just like my last vehicle, I get more power from it. I wonder what the effect, if any, there is on mileage?