Encore selling like hotcakes!

longislander

LI, NY
'15 Encore Premium FWD White Pearl/Saddle (wife's car)
GM announced October 2014 monthly sales today and Encore was up 33% over last year! It was Buick's best-selling model for the month. According to the news release, J.D. Power estimates that industrywide, almost half of the small SUVs sold to retail customers were Buick Encores!
My wife's 2015 White Pearl/Saddle Encore Premium FWD was shipped by railcar from CA last week so it should be here in NY soon! Hoping there will be some new incentives posted tomorrow.

Last edited:

alexusXIX

Buick Encore
GM announced October 2014 monthly sales today and Encore was up 33% over last year! It was Buick's best-selling model for the month. According to the news release, J.D. Power estimates that industrywide, almost half of the small SUVs sold to retail customers were Buick Encores!
My 2015 White Pearl/Saddle Encore Premium FWD was shipped by railcar from CA last week so it should be here in NY soon! Hoping there will be some new incentives posted tomorrow.
Then, why truecar for my zip code (CA) show the price $22,195 for the base model, with factory invoice $24,602? Sound like ad campaign.

adrunk

Silicon Valley
1-16-1992
and why not? it's a great vehicle

with no problems of any kind so far ...

lookin' forward to the pearl over saddle combo in the pics you post !

:cool:

Last edited:

Old Lar

Buick
Auto manufacturers/dealers, when they have a good selling car, tend to jack up the prices as you have to make the $$ before the next GM recall program. The Encore Convenience package that I liked, the dealers wanted the out the door price of ~$29K. Just not worth that much to me.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
2018 TourX
Auto manufacturers/dealers, when they have a good selling car, tend to jack up the prices as you have to make the $$ before the next GM recall program. The Encore Convenience package that I liked, the dealers wanted the out the door price of ~$29K. Just not worth that much to me.
And when the car sales slow the manufacturer increases the incentives like when a model refresh happens. This will be your time to buy. Or just shop for the invoice price.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!