• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Encore Sick!!

Sepiroth55

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Encore
Good Afternoon,
I thought I would share with you the goings on with my 2015 Buick Encore as of recent.
Over the weekend I had to have her jumped started, as the battery is 3 years old and after running her two days, on the third day I noticed a slow crank to start condition.
That, along with a very noticeable coolant smell, I had her towed to the dealer I purchased her from. That was on Monday.

Later Monday, I called the dealer to confirm she made it there, which she did. I was told that the battery needed to be replaced and they are replacing coolant lines as well. the coolant lines will be in next day.

Tuesday, I didnt get a call from the dealer, which is ok as Im not in any rush for her as I have alternate transportation and I didnt wanna be one of "those people" always calling and checking on their vehicle.

So, I called today and was told that along with the coolant lines, the tech also noticed the A/C compressor is leaking and will also need replacing.

Long story short, she should be ready for pickup today after the delaer gives her a used car detail bathing.

Total out of pocket expense...$0.00

Turbo Buick Badge