• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Engine Stalling After Letting off Brake

LarryB

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
My 2012 Verano would stall after letting off the brake. If I give gas quick and hard enough the car would jerk in front and get going. Is it a vacuum leak in the brake booster? It only happens when the car is warmed up. I went to a store to get something after maybe 30 minutes in traffic (20-30mph), and it happened after I came out from the store and start the car. Having this issue two times in a row now.

It reminds me of my last 2012 Focus. The car had similar issue when it would stall after a period of stop and go traffic and sometimes it won't start right back up. Turned out it was a bad transmission control module.

Last edited:
Pedal Commander