• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Envision turning the auto quality ratings upside down!

Rjtrain

Buick Ownership
Envision
I own my 2017 Envision for 3 months...bought it with 6100 miles from a dealer.Love it. It’s quiet and comfortable with enough power from the 2.5. I am installing illuminated sill plates. Any shortcuts to a quick install?

DKS

Buick Newbie
Bloomington, Indiana
Buick Ownership
Buick Envision 2.0
I installed the sill plates. I didn't pull the plug out of the body control module. I cut the clip off of the kit and connected them. The old sill plates did not want to come off without the clips breaking. I also did not take the drivers side part off as I did not want to mess with the hood latch. I worked the wire behind the door seal up the side. There is plenty of wire. They look good, but they do show inside of the door so at night there is an illuminated Buick showing. Does not bother me. I like them. They should be standard on the Premium versions.