• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Exhaust ideas?

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
Does anyone has a shot of the TourX on a lift? Its amazing there isnt one on Google images but I'm toying with an exhaust idea. Thinking about replacing the fake finishers with something else (reverse lights? louvers?) and doing a side splitter tip set pointed at the ground like the Firebird Trans Am.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
We had some conversations about exhaust here:

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Does anyone has a shot of the TourX on a lift? Its amazing there isnt one on Google images but I'm toying with an exhaust idea. Thinking about replacing the fake finishers with something else (reverse lights? louvers?) and doing a side splitter tip set pointed at the ground like the Firebird Trans Am.
I believe I am very close to resolving my lower rear valance conundrum (I didn’t want to order the part from EU which still has fake exhaust ports). I am waiting for two more parts to arrive as they have been back ordered for weeks - but they should be here Wednesday. If that’s true, I will install everything next weekend and may give you another idea as I will also look to modify the tailpipes

Ghosthawk

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Buick Ownership
Shopping
I believe I am very close to resolving my lower rear valance conundrum (I didn’t want to order the part from EU which still has fake exhaust ports). I am waiting for two more parts to arrive as they have been back ordered for weeks - but they should be here Wednesday. If that’s true, I will install everything next weekend and may give you another idea as I will also look to modify the tailpipes
I look forward to the results 😎

Black Hawk

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Hello,

I also will be following this for the results. Just starting on my car but interested to see what the community comes up with.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!