EXTENDABLE DRIVER SIDE SUN VISOR?

LeeH

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tour X Essence
Anyone know if an extendable sun visor is available to replace a fixed one as provided on the Tour X in order to block the sun from the front side windows? Maybe the sport version might have one?

Jack GS

Detroit Metro
Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal GS
I was surprised by this myself, especially since our owner manuals clearly depict a visor that extends. The author's favorite phrase in our manuals is "If equipped..."

Buick Ownership
New Tourx Owner
I've been looking at part numbers to determine commonality and have not found anything so far. The universal fix involves cardboard and rubber bands. Very high tech.

LeeH

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tour X Essence
My 2013 LaCross had extendable visors. Here is a picture (not of mine) that shows the visor. It would take a lot of research to see if it would fit the Tour X especially the mounting flange. It is also not an easy job to wire in for the light as there is a good chance of causing a short if the wires are pinched when installing. This happened to me when I had a Honda roof liner replaced and the shop shorted the wires out when reinstalling the visors.

liuby33

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
I was surprised by this myself, especially since our owner manuals clearly depict a visor that extends. The author's favorite phrase in our manuals is "If equipped..."
"If equipped" is something I've noticed being ubiquitous in the manual, as if all of the Regal models (incl. Insignia) around the world are settled with one book. And the manual in the mobile app doesn't even work

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.