• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Exterior Parts

Sukhjit96k_ii

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Regal Sportback Proffered ii
Hey Guys! I own a 2019 Regal Sportback and I wanted to know where do you guys get your exterior parts from?(diffusers, lips, spoilers, side skirts, etc.) and pricing CAD (preffered)

Attachments

• buick angle.jpg
    buick angle.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 11

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Welcome to the forum, @Sukhjit96k_ii!

You're gonna find the most hits on AliExpress, Alibaba, and eBay. All cheap Chinese stuff. If you're looking for reputable suppliers of these parts, you've purchased the wrong car. Performance-wise, there is little to no aftermarket support for our Regals outside of a tune, lowering springs, an intake, and exhaust. The latter two only being available for the 2.0T.

Since the Regal exists in China as a sedan (not a sportback), they have gone nuts making all sorts of "rice" parts for them.

Hamilton, New Zealand
Buick Ownership
2019 Holden ZB Commodore RSV Liftback 3.6 AWD
I'd take a look and see what's available in the UK/EU in the aftermarket parts department.

I bought some mudflaps out of China from AliExpress. They were marketed as being for a Opel/Vauxhall Insignia B GSI. They were of good quality and fitted very well and the price was outstandingly cheap. About 1/8 of what you'd pay from the dealer, only problem the dealers didn't stock the exact one for my car. So some of the Chinese stuff is OK.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
I agree not all Chinese stuff is bad, some are good and even very good quality. There are some EU-based companies that make front spoilers, side skirts, and diffusers for Insignia Sportback.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!