• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Exterior Updates- Lets see them!

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Waiting for my new Bumper, Grille, Emblem and Headlight to arrive... Apparently GS parts aren't a dime a dozen?!?!

While it's waiting to get fixed...not upgraded! My husband and I are brainstorming about other things we can do to it while it's in the Body Shop.

So far these are the only things I have changed on the exterior.
- Tinted windows (20% all around & 50% on shield)
- Tint on yellow side marker lights

I talked to my Tint guy and he is going to Expel the new front bumper and wrap the Chrome molding that runs along the top of the side windows with Gloss Black while it is at the Body Shop.

Ideas! Suggestions! Let's Hear or See it!!!

*Day it was delivered
DF9471E1-B97E-4417-BC95-E2644C287076.jpeg
*Prior to Hitting Deer
FA150269-3AD2-44C5-834C-9B25F69D0F26.jpeg

*Post Deer Hit :(
CCE29139-D547-489B-B914-DD8FE8692A65.jpeg
West Michigan

2019 Regal GS

Last edited:

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
Antlers

looks like a minor hit. I hit my first and only deer with a 2012 Accord causing $5,500 damage. Front bumper cover, fender, door(s), rear bumper cover. Alignment was fine but had to pick fur out of the tire bead. Technically, she hit my car.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Candice... for the side markers you can buy ones pre tinted that are animated so the flashing line moves. I picked them up and so far they have been great.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Candice... for the side markers you can buy ones pre tinted that are animated so the flashing line moves. I picked them up and so far they have been great.
I found some clear ones on eBay too. It looks more like stock until they are activated.
So far, I have went through 2 sellers from China, which both took more than 2 months to ship and never got here. (I got my refunds on both times)
Hopefully, the third time is the charm. The tracking is showing the item is actually in Indiana now vs the 2 prior ones that were never updated before...

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
I found some clear ones on eBay too. It looks more like stock until they are activated.
[/URL]
So far, I have went through 2 sellers from China, which both took more than 2 months to ship and never got here. (I got my refunds on both times)
Hopefully, the third time is the charm. The tracking is showing the item is actually in Indiana now vs the 2 prior ones that were never updated before...

Can you take step. Y step directions with photos, or a video how to remove and install?
Want to do it but scarred to damage.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Can you take step. Y step directions with photos, or a video how to remove and install?
Want to do it but scarred to damage.
One of the member have already posted a video here before. ;)

Dug through my browser's viewing history from the past 6 months and discovered that the video is unlisted. So I am not going to post the direct link to the video here out of respect for the member. :censored:

Have no idea which thread that was posted in...:unsure:

Searched here and there on the forum and finally found the thread actually listed in my watch thread list for easier reference later! :whacko:
Now that I am tired and feeling like an idiot from all those digging and searching.....signing off. :goodnight

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Deleted

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
If anyone has these on the Regal I would like to get input on sound levels. The car is such a quiet highway cruiser I don't want to do anything that will change that

Zeroboostbuick

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Been trying to upload on this forum/thread these couple pics for a handful of days... and no luck... "Server Error"

So I just linked then from,... Postimage.org

[url=https://postimg.cc/fVPJhDfc] [/URL]

Please let me know if you guys can see the pics I just posted

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Updated the other thread about the dynamic side blinkers with the clear lens version.

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Update!!!
Chrome to Gloss Black -Front Bezel inserts and Grille moldings.
And obviously the damage from the Deer is repaired.
Waiting on Xpel for new Front Bumper to arrive and when that gets installed my Tint/Wrap guy will change the Chrome Door Moldings to Gloss Black.
I'm biased but also in LOVE! 🖤🖤180D2864-4C9A-428A-83B3-B25941316727.jpeg 535FA175-5F6E-42CF-800E-41B3ABCE967E.jpeg

Last edited:
Get your turbo buick badge right here!