• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Exterior Updates- Lets see them!

Michigan
2019 Regal GS
@CandiceSeshing - Looks great! Love it!

Have you thought about replacing the front side blinkers with tinted LEDs to complete the look?
Yes- My Tint Guy is also going to throw some tint on those while he has the car!

I also forgot to post a side picture with the painted rear calibers in it.

GranSport2019

2019 Regal GS - NAIAS Display Vehicle
Love what are you doing, I was going to do the same thing you are doing before I decide to do the Opel conversion. Now I get to see what it would have looked I like if I stayed Buick. Are you going to get the GSi spoiler?

VAPORTRAIL

2018 TourX
Waiting for my new Bumper, Grille, Emblem and Headlight to arrive... Apparently GS parts aren't a dime a dozen?!?!

While it's waiting to get fixed...not upgraded! My husband and I are brainstorming about other things we can do to it while it's in the Body Shop.

So far these are the only things I have changed on the exterior.
- Tinted windows (20% all around & 50% on shield)
- Tint on yellow side marker lights

I talked to my Tint guy and he is going to Expel the new front bumper and wrap the Chrome molding that runs along the top of the side windows with Gloss Black while it is at the Body Shop.

Ideas! Suggestions! Let's Hear or See it!!!

*Day it was delivered
View attachment 22816
*Prior to Hitting Deer
View attachment 22814

*Post Deer Hit :(
View attachment 22815
West Michigan

2019 Regal GS
So much for the highly touted active hood safety system. Although, maybe it can tell the difference between a deer and a person.

Waldo1967

Indiana
2018 Buick Regal Sportback Preferred II
@CandiceSeshing
Beautiful GS! :love: Even after the unfortunate collision with a deer. Just glad for you it was minor and hopefully no-one got hurt. The Regal GS is my dream ride. Cannot think of much you can add that has not already been done. Just a shame Buick decided 2020 is the last year for Regal gen VI.
Waiting for my new Bumper, Grille, Emblem and Headlight to arrive... Apparently GS parts aren't a dime a dozen?!?!

While it's waiting to get fixed...not upgraded! My husband and I are brainstorming about other things we can do to it while it's in the Body Shop.

So far these are the only things I have changed on the exterior.
- Tinted windows (20% all around & 50% on shield)
- Tint on yellow side marker lights

I talked to my Tint guy and he is going to Expel the new front bumper and wrap the Chrome molding that runs along the top of the side windows with Gloss Black while it is at the Body Shop.

Ideas! Suggestions! Let's Hear or See it!!!

*Day it was delivered
View attachment 22816
*Prior to Hitting Deer
View attachment 22814

*Post Deer Hit :(
View attachment 22815
West Michigan

2019 Regal GS

Beautiful GS! :love: Even after the unfortunate collision with a deer. Just glad for you it was minor and hopefully no-one got hurt. The Regal GS is my dream ride. Cannot think of much you can add that has not already been done. Just a shame Buick decided 2020 is the last year for Regal gen VI.

Regal11

Manchester, NH
2019 Buick Regal Sportback Avenir
Update!!!
Chrome to Gloss Black -Front Bezel inserts and Grille moldings.
And obviously the damage from the Deer is repaired.
Waiting on Xpel for new Front Bumper to arrive and when that gets installed my Tint/Wrap guy will change the Chrome Door Moldings to Gloss Black.
I'm biased but also in LOVE! 🖤❤🖤❤ View attachment 23305 View attachment 23306
That looks absolutely incredible!!!!

Vicfirth

Memphis, TN
'19 Buick Regal Tourx
Update!!!
Chrome to Gloss Black -Front Bezel inserts and Grille moldings.
And obviously the damage from the Deer is repaired.
Waiting on Xpel for new Front Bumper to arrive and when that gets installed my Tint/Wrap guy will change the Chrome Door Moldings to Gloss Black.
I'm biased but also in LOVE! 🖤❤🖤❤ View attachment 23305 View attachment 23306
Looks good. Has anyone gone with black chrome instead of gloss or flat black? Wondering how it would look - especially on a TourX!!

Vicfirth

Memphis, TN
'19 Buick Regal Tourx
You would have to strip the chrome and replate it with black chrome, that would be expensive.
Thanks...I have seen some spray on applications that some have done to truck grilles, etc that turned out nice (from what you can tell on a video). I have the Darkmoon Blue and like a bit of bright but that black chrome keeps me thinking. I think straight black trim is not the look I'm interested in. No worries, I like the chrome/satin well enough...just curious.

BoostedRegal2.0

2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
The problem with the spray on chrome you're referring to is it won't adhere to the chrome on the car well and it will get chipped easily from rocks and road debris pelting the front of the car then it will look like crap after a while.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!