• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Exterior Updates- Lets see them!

visitor

Buick Newbie
"Team HEKO" in channel window rain guards on my TourX. Great fitment. Found them on ebay.

i got the HEKO's as well, after WellVisors sent a set that had the wrong rear window visors, "We made a mistake on the fitment, ...Unfortunately we do not have the rear for the tourX." They look right in the ad, but that's not what you actually get in the package.

valeriemax

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX

Mine
Hello - I was referred to you by another poster and I didn't know how to message you directly? Sure hope this attempt works - I am in a crazed search for a headliner for my Buick TOURX 2019, non panoramic (gm part 39177181.....or whatever an equivalent would be on the European versions of the car if they will fit!). My gorgeous car (21k miles!) was apparently so good looking that a community of mice decided it would be theirs instead of mine! I am getting new air bags, pillars, sills, quarter panels...all of which were available parts.....but I have talked to over 40 places and continue to strike out on finding a headliner. Just alot of shrugs directly thru dealer/GM so far. Thanks for any help!!!!

.saint

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
Hello - I was referred to you by another poster and I didn't know how to message you directly? Sure hope this attempt works - I am in a crazed search for a headliner for my Buick TOURX 2019, non panoramic (gm part 39177181.....or whatever an equivalent would be on the European versions of the car if they will fit!). My gorgeous car (21k miles!) was apparently so good looking that a community of mice decided it would be theirs instead of mine! I am getting new air bags, pillars, sills, quarter panels...all of which were available parts.....but I have talked to over 40 places and continue to strike out on finding a headliner. Just alot of shrugs directly thru dealer/GM so far. Thanks for any help!!!!

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
Last edited:

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
@.saint Do you have an image of that Casadia Vehicle Tent in action?

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Dari

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal
Hi it won't let me upload any other picture .

It's the worse angle i ever
I wanted to do a chrome delete, and black out my Regal GS, but instead of wrapping all of the chrome pieces, I wanted to use ABS pieces that go to the vehicle, Ive found them and can drop the link if needed for anyone else, have anyone else used the fog light Gloss black ABS piece or the Wings Gloss Black ABS piece. I will wrap the chrome trim alongside the doors though. Does anyone have a good front lip they recommend? I've found a couple as well, skeptical if it'll turn out right though.
Hi cj i couldnt reply to your message regarding the wheels on my car. I purchased them from my local tyre store . Their called v8 v37 20 x 8.5 .I didn't need spacers only hub rings. Stud pattern is 5x115 and I run 245 35 r20 tyres.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-090009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-090009_Gallery.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 4