Facebook group

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
Buick Ownership
2018 BUICK REGAL GS
I've left a couple Regal groups on FB. There are some really nasty people on there. And the new GS gets ZERO love in those groups. I love the old Regals just as much as the next Buick fanatic, but to be so bitter about anything other than the Regal you own is ridiculous. Unless someone can show me a Regal group where everyone is in harmony, I'm ok not being a part of those groups.

BrianCoasters

Buick Newbie
Greensboro, NC
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Preferred, Sport Red
I've left a couple Regal groups on FB. There are some really nasty people on there. And the new GS gets ZERO love in those groups. I love the old Regals just as much as the next Buick fanatic, but to be so bitter about anything other than the Regal you own is ridiculous. Unless someone can show me a Regal group where everyone is in harmony, I'm ok not being a part of those groups.
A lot of car groups are toxic lol. Lots of egos flexing. This one is decent for the most part, but it's dedicated to the TourX:
Buick Regal TourX Group

JoeBlog

Buick Newbie
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
I’m on that group, and I haven’t found any negativity on it. In fact, it’s pretty supportive. I was on a forum for the vehicle I traded in on my TourX, and the negativity there was up front and in your face sometimes. I’ve never liked places like that. I belong to another Buick forum with my ‘67 Wildcat and they’re some of the best folks I’ve ever encountered online. I think you’ll like the Facebook group as much as you like the friendly bunch on this forum.

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Sent a request to join the group 2 days ago and still pending...guess it's really a "closed" group.