Factory-installed garage door opener in sun visor...

Rich B.

Buick Ownership
2016 LaCrosse
Those are nice, the exact replacements. Some over on the Boss302 Forum are installing. That car is kept in the shed though (barn style swing doors). Hmm, the LaCrosse has it built in, it's OK (extended antenna). Would use the sun glasses compartment for remote on past cars, they're ancient, 30 year old openers still going.

Too, the home links will pick up the frequency(s) by activating existing controls. Can't say if revolving codes will work with those, changes with each opening/closure.

Last edited:
S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
It should pick up everything... Read the manual and you'll see how some doors it takes mere seconds to learn while others it takes minutes of a procedure.

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
That's in the Owners manual along with other procedures.

chartny

Buick Newbie
Upstate NY
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne '11
My Lucerne picked up mine on first try. Garage door has rolling numbers. My past Lin Cont would not program to the door. Of course have to read the owners guide. Lots of good stuff there. However the text in the guide looks like it was written by lawyers.
-chart-

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.