Fast talker

Megolfer

Buick Ownership
2021 Envision
2021 Envision. Love it. But the voice in the navigation system talks so fast I sometimes can't make out the direction. Like, all words strung together with no pause: ""Takeexitg209oninterstate75bearleftattheintersection."

Now, when I look at the Nav menu, there seems to be a setting for voice speed, but it doesn't turn on when I press. Is this because the app is only available on top of line models? (I'm not really sure what model I bought...the salesman was an idiot and explained very little. My spouse liked the color. So...)

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
When you try to adjust voice speed, is the engine running and in Park?
The window sticker will tell you what trim you purchased.

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800
It likely just resembles the style of speaking where it was built. You'd be best to dump it while you can because it's a disposable car that will be a massive and worthless headache later. Sorry to be frank but you obviously did not do any research on this one whatsoever.

mitchflorida

South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
It likely just resembles the style of speaking where it was built. You'd be best to dump it while you can because it's a disposable car that will be a massive and worthless headache later. Sorry to be frank but you obviously did not do any research on this one whatsoever.
Are you feeling okay?

G-119635

Wow, so spending the time and doing the research to only wind up purchasing a used 1993 Buick Regal Limited says something about your decision making process. So you'd be best to dump it while you can because it's a disposable car that will be a massive and worthless headache later would also apply.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners