• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Finally another Tourx

Beachman

Jennerstown Pennsylvania
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX, Esscence, Red Needles, Quick Silver Metalic, DCP1, S&S
Finally seen another TourX today. Only have had ours 4 months (only 4,000 on her)and never seen one in the wild around here till today20191204_113256.jpg.
Not only did I see one, it was same color, parked next to mine at the same restaurant. What are the odds of that...lol
Mine is on the left. 2018, Essence, S&S, Drivers pckg 1, red needles, tinted windows, Blizzaks on yesterday ready for the snow.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
The other vehicle picks out the spot right next to yours when there are other spaces available.
That tells you something. :thumpsup:
We might need to get those Wagon Mafia stickers custom made for our cars!

greenne

Albany, NY
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
Hey 161..was that you I saw this morning on the Northway? (White tourX with Blue/white empire plates)??

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (1991 Cadillac Fleetwood coupe 4.9 & 1990 Lincoln LSC SE 5.0 HO)
Maybe as rare an event as the night I took this picture. Took a 7000 mile trip and finding myself in the middle of Nebraska for this one.

z100_0267.JPG

Pedal Commander