• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Finally got my Splash Guards (mud flaps) installed on my SportBack

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Now if I can figure out how to hack it and put it on the wagon. 🤭

ZB Commodore Owner

Hamilton, New Zealand
Buick Ownership
2019 Holden ZB Commodore RSV Liftback 3.6 AWD
For anyone wanting splash guards for the Regal GS Sportback I think these are what you need.

for Opel Vauxhall Insignia B GSi 2018 2019 2020 MK2 Front Rear Car Mudflaps Fender Mud Guard Splash Flaps Mudguards Accessories|Car Stickers| - AliExpress

From what I can tell the GS has the same body kit as the RSV Commodore. Holden don't sell a splash guard for the RSV, only for the models without the body kit. I bought a set of these and they fit very well and look great.

Regarding the concern about the splash guards wearing through the paint and causing rust. I have a 2003 Australian built VY Commodore which has done 410,000 km (255,000 miles) with the same style of splash guards and there's no noticeable damage to the paint. I did consider putting strips of 3M clear protector on the areas where the splash guards contact the body work but based on the experience with my VY Commodore I didn't bother.

Last edited:
Get your turbo buick badge right here!