First tiime in heavy rain and snow today.. Love it more and more !!

Thread starter #1

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Thing is better in snow then my AWD Quadrasteer Denali, at least till snow clearance is a problem.
LJ

kmingis

Sustaining Member
RI
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX (Essence)
We had 4-5 inches of wet snow about a week ago (in RI), and I wanted to test out the TourX for the first time. Nailed it going up a modest hill – and I mean, nailed it – and it tracked straight and true. I was impressed.

MPLS
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
If/when snow clearance becomes a problem--I'm not going out ;)
Oh come on! That's part of the fun of having this car!

I did some blunt acceleration runs with TC on and off the other day in fresh snow. What a blast to drive. Even with the TC off, I had very limited wheel spin.

Nice to see someone from the Twin Cities area own one of these. Did you get a Sportback or TourX, Anaduff?

Thread starter #9

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Really surprised the power it had going up mountain, may not have as much power as my truck.... but still enough.
LJ

Anaduff

St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal (Awaiting transport)
Oh come on! That's part of the fun of having this car!

I did some blunt acceleration runs with TC on and off the other day in fresh snow. What a blast to drive. Even with the TC off, I had very limited wheel spin.

Nice to see someone from the Twin Cities area own one of these. Did you get a Sportback or TourX, Anaduff?
Sportback AWD--but still waiting for it to show up...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.