• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

First Time Buick Owner

300sflyer

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
Hi folks, Just bought a 2015 AWD Buick Lacrosse this past weekend, with only 28000 km on it. :) So far, I am quite happy with the purchase. It drives quite nicely, and is very quiet and comfortable.

This is my first Buick. I have owned 4 different Pontiac Bonnevilles in the past, and liked them too. When GM discontinued Pontiac, I was quite taken aback.... Had no idea what my next vehicle would be... I did own a Cadillac CTS for a couple of years, but in my opinion, they seem to be overpriced because of the emblem up front on the grill... LOL!

Anyway, hoping for many years of enjoyment from our Lacrosse!

Sal Collaziano

Buick: World Class Luxury
Staff member
Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Buick Ownership
None right now

300sflyer

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
The CTS is also a very nice car, however it is a 2009, so a direct comparison isn't really fair. I would say though that the ride and comfort in the Lacrosse is every bit as nice as the CTS, and actually a bit nicer. ;) Both have the 3.6 V6 with AWD, so it will be interesting to compare the fuel economy.

Pedal Commander