Flaking Chrome

Ultra Ego

St. Paul, MN
Buick Ownership
2003 Park Avenue Ultra, 2003 LeSabre Limited; Previous: 2003 LeSabre Custom; 1998 Park Avenue
The chrome is flaking off my Ultra rims. They are not scratched or damaged in any way. I read that there is a service bulletin on this. Will Buick replace my rims?

Detroit, USA
I am not sure that this is something that would be covered. A technical service bulletin (TSB) is the most common type of bulletin: It provides technicians required new service information. It provides a correction to a specific product problem and usually contains repair procedures, information on part numbers and availability, and warranty labor code information. The body of the bulletin will describe the condition, cause, and correction to the problem. These are documents that designed for dealerships, not for customers. They are not the same as recalls and do not mean that a service will be covered. If you would like more specific information about, I would recommend you contact your local dealer. I can also look into recalls for you with your VIN. Please feel free to contact me privately. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!