• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Foggy windows

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
The TourX does seem to fog inside of windows in certain situations more easily than some vehicles I've had, but I've gotten used to adjusting climate control accordingly - before I know it's prone to happening. To me, it's another (small) quirk of this vehicle. This thing is a bit unique, one of the big reasons we really like the TourX

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
Correct, I usually don't use the auto setting. Let's see if I can remember, it's become kinda my own auto-response when driving the TourX.

I run air flow to windshield, panel (and sometimes floor too), and the compressor (AC) on. Set temperature and fan as needed. I also just tried a new interior glass cleaner that supposedly has anti-fog in it (too soon to report any results on that). I clean windows often, partly because the small contaminant particles on glass facilitates accumulation of water vapor (fog) - I also like the windows to be very clean.

Long Low

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Yep mine does this as well.
I’ve never had a vehicle fog up so fast.
I’ve tried all the settings. Running it all out on high seems to be the only solution?

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I think the bigger question is what are you all doing in your cars to fog up the windows so much?
Hot meal in the middle of winter may do it. :LOL:

Edit:
Now that I think about it, the piping hot pizza carry out on a rainy day did that too.

Last edited:

Long Low

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour X Essence
Yep mine does this as well.
I’ve never had a vehicle fog up so fast.
I’ve tried all the settings. Running it all out on high seems to be the only solution?
My wife thought the heater core was leaking.
But there was no odor or loss of fluid?

JoeBlog

Buick Owner
Wichita
Buick Ownership
1967 Wildcat Convertible, 2019 Regal TourX Essence
At one time, I thought I had the dreaded rear hatch leak, and the moisture from it was causing the fogginess. After tearing things apart and finding nothing out of sorts, I gave up and began using the AC and turning off recirc. First car I’ve ever had that was this tempermental about climate control. If it didn’t have so many other redeeming qualities, it’d be on its way to Carvana by now.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!