For Sale Regal TourX/GS: All weather trunk mat, 3D Maxpider mats, seat belt cushions, and door handle cup inserts.

fc528e

2019 Buick Regal TourX Essence, Ebony Twilight Metallic
Hi all,

I have the following for sale. See actual pictures of items attached. Note the product links for reference. Free shipping to continental US.

I will include this key fob for free to whoever makes the first purchase: Amazon.com: Rpkey Silicone Keyless Entry Remote Control Key Fob Cover Case protector For 5 button 2016 2017 Buick Cascada Envision Essence LaCrosse 13508414 HYQ4AA HYQ4EA: Automotive

Sorry if this can only be posted in classifieds, just wanted to get this out to the right community and didn't see anything about it not being allowed. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

zerpexan

Regal TourX
Hi all,

I have the following for sale. See actual pictures of items attached. Note the product links for reference. Free shipping to continental US.

I will include this key fob for free to whoever makes the first purchase: Amazon.com: Rpkey Silicone Keyless Entry Remote Control Key Fob Cover Case protector For 5 button 2016 2017 Buick Cascada Envision Essence LaCrosse 13508414 HYQ4AA HYQ4EA: Automotive

Sorry if this can only be posted in classifieds, just wanted to get this out to the right community and didn't see anything about it not being allowed. Thanks!
Interested in the door handle inserts and cushions. Please DM me, as I can’t figure out how to do that on here lol

Last edited:

fc528e

Interested in the door handle inserts and cushions. Please DM me, as I can’t figure out how to do that on here lol
No idea why, but I can't seem to do DMs either, ha! No idea what's going on. If you can provide your PayPal email here, I can send you a request for money and a receipt for the items. Thanks!

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
TourX
I think the site requires 15 posts before you can DM.

Did your TourX get totaled? Why are you selling all your goodies?

fc528e

I think the site requires 15 posts before you can DM.

Did your TourX get totaled? Why are you selling all your goodies?
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Not totalled... I'm just needy and was presented with a fantastic deal on a new 2020 Kia Stinger GT2. Was going to sell my TourX privately as it wasn't a need, but they gave me in trade what I could have hoped to get in private sale.

The TourX was great but the Stinger is like every other new car I've had combined; Scion FR-S, Honda HR-V, and the TourX. It's a hatch back with 60/40 back seats, sporty as all heck with lots of power and great handling, AWD with good height for winter, and luxurious (more so than the TourX was). It was a no brainer once I got to drive one and a worthy compromise when it comes to cargo space since my wife drives an impreza hatchback that can fit a little more if we need the rear cargo space.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
TourX
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Not totalled... I'm just needy and was presented with a fantastic deal on a new 2020 Kia Stinger GT2. Was going to sell my TourX privately as it wasn't a need, but they gave me in trade what I could have hoped to get in private sale.

The TourX was great but the Stinger is like every other new car I've had combined; Scion FR-S, Honda HR-V, and the TourX. It's a hatch back with 60/40 back seats, sporty as all heck with lots of power and great handling, AWD with good height for winter, and luxurious (more so than the TourX was). It was a no brainer once I got to drive one and a worthy compromise when it comes to cargo space since my wife drives an impreza hatchback that can fit a little more if we need the rear cargo space.
Those new Stingers are pretty badass imo. Was on my bike the other day, one passed me and I had to sprint to catch up to it because I was like, WTH is that? I am pretty car savvy but they must've changed up the rear a bit b/c I didn't recognize it. I sat in one at the auto show in early '19; they do have nice interiors. Hope you enjoy yours! Post a pic! (Or two!)

fc528e

Hi all,

Can't edit the OP but cushions and handle inserts are also gone. 3D Maxpider mats are all that's left!

fc528e

Those new Stingers are pretty badass imo. Was on my bike the other day, one passed me and I had to sprint to catch up to it because I was like, WTH is that? I am pretty car savvy but they must've changed up the rear a bit b/c I didn't recognize it. I sat in one at the auto show in early '19; they do have nice interiors. Hope you enjoy yours! Post a pic! (Or two!)
The 2020 did change up the badging on the back, otherwise very similar minus some change around on trim setups. The 360° view camera is amazing, same for ventilated seats. The adaptive start/stop cruise control is as well, though I rarely want to let it drive for me.

Attachments

Uniqez

2018 Regal TourX Essence
I'm taking set of door inserts please.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!