For Sale: ZZP Intake & Forge Recirculating Bypass Valve for '12-'13 GS (LHU)

Thread starter #1

Jamerson

Buick Newbie
Brookville, IN
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS, 1978 Buick Regal
I just traded in my 2012 GS this weekend, so I no longer have a use for these. I ran the intake on my car for around 50K miles, but I cleaned it (including the filter) when I took it off the car. As shown in the picture, it comes complete and ready to install on a 2012 or 2013 Regal GS with LHU engine. The Forge Motorsports Recirculating Bypass Valve (p/n- FMDVK04S) will work on the LHU, LDK, or LNF engine. I never installed it, but it was used briefly by the person I bought it from.

ZZP Intake: $160.00/shipped
Forge Bypass Valve: $60.00/shipped
Both: $205.00/shipped

IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG

Thread starter #2

Jamerson

Buick Newbie
Brookville, IN
Buick Ownership
Price drop, and feel free to send offers since these parts are just sitting around now.

ZZP Intake: $150.00/shipped
Forge Bypass Valve: $50.00/shipped
Both: $195.00/shipped

Thread starter #7

Jamerson

Buick Newbie
Brookville, IN
Buick Ownership
Do you have both springs for the Forge valve?
I only have whatever spring comes with the valve stock.

I'm very interested in the valve even if you don't have both springs. Did you notice any difference in boost over stock?
As mentioned in my original post, I never personally used the BPV, but for what it's worth an aftermarket BPV won't give you more boost.

Tampa, Florida
Buick Ownership
2012 Regal GS 6 spd Quicksilver
I only have whatever spring comes with the valve stock.

As mentioned in my original post, I never personally used the BPV, but for what it's worth an aftermarket BPV won't give you more boost.
Just saw you said you said you never installed it but I know it won't make more boost. i meant did it hold the boost better than the stock dv.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.