• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Fresh TourX Window Tint

nosidamde

Thank you!

S7 Rayno Nano Carbon Ceramic. 20% all rear windows and 35% in the front two windows. No tint on the windshield.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I had my windows tinted today and couldn't be happier.

I'm thinking about tinting my Buick logo in the grill next, assuming the ACC will still function normally.

My personalized blackout Iowa plates should be in soon. Any guesses on what I got for mine? 😁 I used all seven spaces.
"ILUVWGN"?

nosidamde

Nothing sexual. 😂

I'll share a picture of the plates when they come in.

landsharkmz3

You have my twin and I see we are in the same county!

I have seen 4 other TourX locally, and yours hasn't been one of them. There are actually a disproportionate amount of wagons in our area compared to national %.

I think it would be nice to get the blackout plates and put something like RDMSTR

nosidamde

You have my twin and I see we are in the same county!

I have seen 4 other TourX locally, and yours hasn't been one of them. There are actually a disproportionate amount of wagons in our area compared to national %.

I think it would be nice to get the blackout plates and put something like RDMSTR
I keep hearing from my coworkers that they've seen another one just like mine in the area. This color was my second choice, I couldn't find a Sport Red one equipped the way mine is that was in the Midwest. I now actually love this color way more after having it though!

RDMSTR would have been fun too, but that isn't what I ordered. I always used to call those Road Monsters... so RDMNSTR would have been my pick if I went that direction.

landsharkmz3

I keep hearing from my coworkers that they've seen another one just like mine in the area. This color was my second choice, I couldn't find a Sport Red one equipped the way mine is that was in the Midwest. I now actually love this color way more after having it though!

RDMSTR would have been fun too, but that isn't what I ordered. I always used to call those Road Monsters... so RDMNSTR would have been my pick if I went that direction.
Having local twins with RDMSTR and RDMNSTR would be hilarious.

I went 35% Ceramic all around and smoke strips on reflector from Precision Concepts.

Let me know if you want to get together some day to clean, kick tires, BS, etc

nosidamde

Having local twins with RDMSTR and RDMNSTR would be hilarious.

I went 35% Ceramic all around and smoke strips on reflector from Precision Concepts.

Let me know if you want to get together some day to clean, kick tires, BS, etc
That would be pretty funny.

I ended up going through Wolkings in Rock Island by referral. I did get a quote from Solar Vision in Davenport first though.

Will do sir, you'll at least get a friendly wave from me in the future if I see you around the Quad Cities area!

Wag0n

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence | 2019 Envision Essence
That looks great! What was your final cost out the door for that work and how long did it take?

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Wow...that is a helleva deal. I have quotes for $400 for regular dyed film....ceramic tends to add another 250! I could just about drive there from NJ, have it tinted and still save a little money. I guess I should check some of the surrounding states to see what their rates are. Might be worth driving an hour or two.

ezpotato

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Wow...that is a helleva deal. I have quotes for $400 for regular dyed film....ceramic tends to add another 250! I could just about drive there from NJ, have it tinted and still save a little money. I guess I should check some of the surrounding states to see what their rates are. Might be worth driving an hour or two.
Holy crap. I have never paid more than 200-300$! Look on groupon. I always find deals on there. Local good shops trying to get their name out.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Holy crap. I have never paid more than 200-300$! Look on groupon. I always find deals on there. Local good shops trying to get their name out.
I checked Groupon and they had some deals which would likely get me in the $250-300 range but unspecified film and I would have to go to some sketchy areas.

The installer I have used before moved upscale and the prices show it, he ended up being the most expensive quote I got...see quote below. Would love to go back since his work is awesome but can't justify that price. Heading to SC again this summer and prices in the Myrtle Beach area were more competitive, maybe I will do that one day on vacation.

For tint we offer both Xpel Prime XR and Xpel Prime XR Plus. They are nano ceramic infrared blocking films that significantly reduce heat at all shades. The Prime XR is available in 15, 20, 30, 35, 45, 55 and 70%. Prime XR Plus is available in 5, 15, 20, 30, 35, 45 and 70. They are $575 and $850 respectively. Add the front windshield for $150 in Prime XR or $200 in Prime XR Plus.

landsharkmz3

I checked Groupon and they had some deals which would likely get me in the $250-300 range but unspecified film and I would have to go to some sketchy areas.

The installer I have used before moved upscale and the prices show it, he ended up being the most expensive quote I got...see quote below. Would love to go back since his work is awesome but can't justify that price. Heading to SC again this summer and prices in the Myrtle Beach area were more competitive, maybe I will do that one day on vacation.

For tint we offer both Xpel Prime XR and Xpel Prime XR Plus. They are nano ceramic infrared blocking films that significantly reduce heat at all shades. The Prime XR is available in 15, 20, 30, 35, 45, 55 and 70%. Prime XR Plus is available in 5, 15, 20, 30, 35, 45 and 70. They are $575 and $850 respectively. Add the front windshield for $150 in Prime XR or $200 in Prime XR Plus.
It was $360 plus tax here for a nice shop to put Llumar ceramic all around. Add a 3M clear strip for the hatch and smoke strips for reflectors and I was out for $550.

Turbo Buick Badge